Home

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

All that Glisters

All that Glisters by C.J. Fallowfield
I had been waiting for this book ever since I finished The Temptress, I wanted this book more than any other!! Let me tell you, it was sooo worth the wait. Oh, this book was everything I could ever want and so much more. I laughed, I cried, I wanted to scream, and most of all I swooned and loved. Hunter and Coco pulled at every heart string. I could not put this book down. I always love a story I can imagine in my head and this one was liking watching a movie in my mind. There is no secret that I love C.J. Fallowfield's books and writing but this was perfection at its best. I truly didn't think she could top The Temptress but I have been proven wrong. If I could give this more stars I would.

I received this book for an honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment